- Improve customer service skills
- Enjoy improved customer satisfaction levels
- Develop communication skills relevant to customer interactions
- Empower employees and colleagues
- Higher service quality standards
A specially tailored course that caters to the Public Sector, and in particular to municipalities, this course is designed to help you develop the right attitude and habits to turn interactions with citizens into positive experiences for both you and the citizen. Learn how to deliver excellent customer service to your customers both inside and outside the organisation.
2 Day Workshop
See the Course Schedule for pricing.
The workshop covers:
- Why Worry About Customer Service?
- Batho Pele Principles - How to live them out
- Service Beliefs
- Who Are the Customers?
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Goals, Targets and Standards
- Communicating for Excellent Customer Service
- Telephone Techniques
- Listening Techniques
- Techniques for Handling People
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Seven Steps to Customer Problem-Solving
- Resolving Conflict
- Service Pride is a Team Effort
- De-stress Options You Can Use Right Now
- A Personal Action Plan
What Participants Get
Each participant receives a workshop manual that serves as both an in-class activity book and a reference guide that can be used after the workshop to revise the concepts covered. This another highly interactive workshop filled with fun activities as well as audio-visual elements to enhance the learning process. Participants leave the workshop with a personal action plan on how they will implement some of the learnings and each receives a certificate of attendance.