This course is accredited by the Local Government Seta and covers unit standard 120305 at NQF level 5 worth 8 credits.
- Enhances leadership skills
- Improves relationships in the workplace
- Conflict resolution
- Better teamwork
- Improves communication
See the Course Schedule for more courses.
3 Day Skills Programme Outline
- Explain the concept of emotional intelligence and how this impacts on leadership.
- Analysing the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-awareness in relation to leadership.
- Analysing the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-management in relation to leadership.
- Analysing the relationship between emotional intelligence and social awareness in relation to leadership.
- Applying techniques for responding to situations in an emotionally intelligent manner
What Participants Get
Participants are given 30 days to complete a Portfolio of Evidence for assessment. Successful participants receive a certificate of competence endorsed by the LGSETA.
Each participant receives a workshop manual that serves as both an in-class activity book and a reference guide that can be used after the workshop to revise the concepts covered.